DR. SHIMI KANG
An award-winning medical doctor, researcher, and expert on the neuroscience of innovation, leadership, and motivation, Dr. Shimi Kang provides science-based solutions for health, happiness, and achievement in the workplace, classroom, and at home. With 20 years of clinical experience and extensive research in the science that lies behind optimizing human intelligence, Kang provides practical tools to cultivate the key 21st century skills of resilience, connection, creativity, and more.
Wellness, Connection, & Adaptability Solutions for Times of Challenge
What if we go beyond "surviving" these stressful times and instead, plan to come out stronger than ever? Join Harvard trained psychiatrist, #1 best-selling author, researcher & mom of 3, Dr. Shimi Kang for a fascinating journey through the latest human neuroscience, behavioral studies, and practical tools that will help you achieve better health, connection, and adaptability in the workplace and home in the weeks, months, and years to come.
Audiences will learn:
Part 1: Mental "Wealth":
- Introduction to the fascinating world of the human mind including mental health, wellness, and peak performance.
- Learn the science behind our "3 brains" and how to optimize your intelligence & intuition.
- Practice specific tools to help cope and thrive in the workplace and home
Part 2: Connection
- Learn the science of the most uplifting qualities of human connection
- Discover a proven, simple, and empowering motivational model
- Learn practical strategies to develop inspiring interpersonal connections.
Part 3: Adaptability
- Understand the science of adaptability and neuroplasticity
- Discover how the power of play is the key to "survival of the fittest" - adaptability & "diversity of the species" - your unique neural fingerprint.
- Learn specific tools that bring more adaptability, innovation, and resilience to your workplace and home.